10/01/2004

Don't piss off a former Army MP, expecially one who just got back from a tour of duty in Afghanistan and just wants to get a donut!
'I saw the guy take a pistol out of his pants about 10 feet away. I ducked and charged, and he shot me in the head,' Bailey said.

He said he managed to punch the man, who police identified as Green, and knock him to the ground.

Bailey said he was feeling dizzy, and as he kicked the gun out of Green's hand, he saw Pina get into his car, where he had left his keys, and begin driving it away.

'I jumped in the window and slammed it into park,' he said. 'She was hitting me, and I pulled her out of the car through the window.'

Bailey said that was when he saw Green coming at him with the gun again.

'I punched him down to the ground, got on top of him and kept punching and trying to get the gun, and he was yelling, stop,' Bailey said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home