9/10/2004

This story just gets better and better! Now the daughter of Ben Barnes, the man Dan Rather interviewed the other night concerning the Bush memos, is saying her father is doing this for purely political, opportunistic reasons!

"CROWLEY: So, I hate to put you in this position, but I will ask you, do you think your father, Ben Barnes who was on '60 Minutes II' with Dan Rather last night - do you believe that he lied on the air to the American people last night about President Bush?

BARNES; Yes, I do. I absolutely do. And I think he's doing he's doing it for purely political, opportunistic reasons - trying to get John Kerry elected and trying to make Bush look like the bad person. ... Like I said, he's going to be trying to promote his book that he's got coming out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home